1.13.2009
Here's the intro...
I don't quite know what to title my first blog (much less what my UserName should be). I am "Next Step" for now because it's a transition period in my life. All life moments are most likely transition periods, but this one feels big. I am so ready to be finished with grad school (FINALLY, AGAIN!) and make money for a living. But sadly I'm still on the job market waiting for the perfect job. So I really started this blog for that reason (i.e., I need a healthy habit that has nothing to do with writing my dissertation, worrying about the job situation, or lamenting about being apart from my husband for the remainder of my schooling). I also admire my sister-in-law's blog and wanted to try it. Plus it will suit my spastic, non-sitting-still tendency while I watch American Idol (tonight is the start of Season 8-YIPPEEE!) and Grey's Anatomy. So if you've tuned in (to my blog or American Idol), visit again to get an update about the journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cheked it out...and now an official reader. I am so happy you have made it over to the BLOG world. It took me a long tome before giving in. You have a way with words. I can take a picture, but struggle to write. So, I tend to write like I talk....run-on sentences...lots of periods...that continue my thoughts....it's like actually being in my head. PS. Knitting...It's good while watching TV. I have made 2 scarfs and 1/2 way through a washcloth. I must teach you.
Post a Comment